Because the Panda Bot has been conceived of from the start as a consumer product, it's inherently rugged. It will take interference and keep printing, dampening out errors as it goes.
Thanks to the product focused design and key innovations, the Panda Bot keeps running, object after object.
Our printer's materials and aesthetics were chosen to ensure that our end product belonged on your desk. To get the most benefit from a 3D printer, it needs to be accessible to you and so has to look professional.
We're the industry cost leader, taking advantages of design advances and economies of scale to make 3D printing cost accessible to everyone.
Our innovations take the biggest chore out of 3D printing. Our sensors and software make it self-calibrate, just like a paper printer.
We have our custom print queue to make 3D printing more accessible For advanced work and researchers, our printers can take any generated G-code, letting you explore deposition strategies and quantify material properties.
- Print envelope: 11"x11"x11"
- Custom heated build-bed, 120C maximum temperature
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 265C
- Works with 1.75mm filament
- Layer thickness: 0.1mm
- Maximum speed: 60mm/s
- Material: ABS
- USB connection
- External international 110/220V power supply
- Powder-coated aluminum shell
- File format: STL or G-code
- Software: Panda Robotics G-code generator or your tool of choice
- Platform: Windows, Mac, and Linux